Don’t Be Kind
You’ll recall that recently I’ve spent some time abusing creationists. For all such abuse, just click on the Creationism category in the links in the sidebar. If you’re new to the blog, maybe you should start with some of my favorite articles:
- Big Valley Creation Science Museum—The Video
- Creation Museum Opens This Weekend (This is actually an old podcast that’s still funny)
- Kangaroos: Jumping to the Wrong Conclusions with Conservapedia
- Kangaroos: Behind the Scenes, Part 1
- Kangaroos: Behind the Scenes, Part 2
I view theocracy and creationism as the two biggest fundie threats to our country. Although both are dangerous and must be defeated, theocracy is inherently tragic. Creationism, though, is inherently funny, so I enjoy making fun of it more.
The video I want to call your attention to today does an excellent job of explaining the weird, fuzzy concept of “kind”. I tried to explain it in my own article Fundie Taxonomy, but cdk007’s video does a much better job. Please watch it. In order to defeat these people, we need to understand their language.
(If you can’t see the video, go to its YouTube page here.)